Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Will I pass the Entry Test?
- July 5th, 2010, 08:32 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2009
- 1 times
Will I pass the Entry Test?
Hey guys i'm studying for the entry exam on the 20th and so far from the academy notes its seems very hard. I'm giving the Non-FSC exam and last year not a single student from A levels got into medical school which is why they've separated it this year.
Any advice? I looked over the sample exam and its more definition based than what i've been taught in the academy which is very much calculations..
What do i do?!! I'm getting very nervous and I really need to pass this exam.. its not easy !!!!!!!
Any insight will be appreciated?!!!!
#nerdJuly 9th, 2010, 01:36 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jul 2010
- 0 times
how r u?
i think u must have gone through books.now one thing i will recommend u that u should appear in the star institute grand tests.....they r some what beneficial....at least u will come to know the paper pattren is.....keep on revising ur books and u will do it.wish u best of luck
ali.....final yr mbbs student
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By kanzzz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: September 6th, 2014, 05:13 PM
- By Morning glory in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 11th, 2010, 12:45 AM
- By slickwick100 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: November 7th, 2008, 09:49 PM
- By chickoos in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: July 27th, 2008, 07:07 PM
- By DesiGrl98 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: July 31st, 2007, 12:19 AM