Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Special Pathology Books?
- July 5th, 2010, 11:45 PM #1
Special Pathology Books?
I wanted to ask if there is another book besides Robbins I can look into for a reference. I use Robbins as a standard, but I'm having some problems with his excessive "research". I just need somewhat of a guide to know what is important and what isn't, or should I just stick with Robins. I also make my own notes too, so I'm use to using more than one book.
I've heard of Harsh Mohan, but our professors say it's a little deficient. I've also heard of Rubins. I also have the Kaplan CDs for Pathology which I use.
A little help would be nice.
Thanks.July 6th, 2010, 02:36 AM #2July 6th, 2010, 05:27 AM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Museeb Nabi Khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 24th, 2012, 09:59 PM
- By Rehan in forum Announcements & InformationReplies: 19Last Post: April 1st, 2012, 01:29 AM
- By purpleprism in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: December 1st, 2011, 04:36 AM
- By alveena in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: May 16th, 2010, 02:36 PM
- By sana hassan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 2nd, 2009, 05:18 PM