Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 6th, 2010, 07:29 AM #1
How to Study for Punjab Entrace exam?
I know a few people will be taking the test on July 20th. So I just wanted to ask everybody how they are studying for the exam. Personally, I am going over the SAT II and AP books and my textbooks for Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Then I'm making my own set of notes from the three books. I'm studying for the non-Fsc exam. Does anybody have any tips or suggestions? Also the sample exam on the UHS website doesn't have an answer key. Is there anywhere I can get one. And are there other books I can get to study questions that would be similar to the ones given by UHS?
Is anybody attending the orientation sessions?
Last edited by mehveshk; July 6th, 2010 at 07:52 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nabihah92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 25th, 2012, 05:42 AM
- By nabihah92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: April 7th, 2012, 02:29 AM
- By DMNM in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 6th, 2011, 03:18 AM
- By khan000000000 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 6th, 2011, 07:13 AM
- By aac3000 in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: September 3rd, 2007, 09:11 PM