Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 29 of 29
- November 1st, 2015, 10:29 PM #21
I have not taken the Chemistry yet and I hear that is a tough one. The Physics one though tough has the most lenient curve, the total question are 75 as opposed to 85 for Chemistry but you can leave the same amount blank and get a higher score.November 2nd, 2015, 01:58 AM #22
I gave the SAT test a while ago. Physics was tougher than the A levels paper 1. I was crying through half Of it. The curve is lenient because the test is tough. But biology is easy. The curve though is not lenient. And chem was very easy. It was like the basics of O and A levels. If you've done it you can handle this. Time management is the only issue then.November 2nd, 2015, 03:06 PM #23
hey guys... just a few questions: 1. how and when do u apply for CMH?
2. Do we have to give biology M or E?
3.can i apply for CMH local through sat?November 2nd, 2015, 05:47 PM #24
Check the CMH web site for admissions information, since you have not taken tests I take you are applying next year? If this year, there is still time if you have already taken tests.
You can give Biology M or E. If you have not taken SAT yet, you cannot submit one for this year.
You can apply to CMH local via SAT 2 but you must also appear in their test, even though you are applying on SAT 2 basis.November 2nd, 2015, 06:19 PM #25November 2nd, 2015, 06:50 PM #26
Here is the info on the entry test from their web site:
You have a year, prepare well for the entry test. Rules keep changing in Pakistan. Who knows next year they say SAT2 is not accepted for local candidates. . So just be prepared for both.
If you are doing A levels, you will be well prepared to take SAT 2's, if you are an A student. Get the official preparation booklet and do a practice test.November 2nd, 2015, 06:53 PM #27
Yea will actually start SAT preparation within a week.
thanks a lot for your assistance <3November 5th, 2015, 08:52 PM #28
- Member Since
- Jul 2014
- 0 times
Hey guys I just wanted to ask like if were applying for local seat on sat basis is it necessary we pass the nums test or just appearing for it is enoughNovember 5th, 2015, 09:18 PM #29
- Member Since
- Oct 2015
- 21 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By fiza ismail in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: September 10th, 2015, 03:43 PM
- By umair333 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 186Last Post: November 10th, 2013, 09:02 PM
- By Naila Imtiaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM
- By Gohar Amer Amer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 27th, 2013, 07:50 PM
- By faith in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: September 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM