Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Central Park Medical College
- November 8th, 2015, 09:05 PM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2015
- 1 times
Central Park Medical College
Who else has recieved interview call from CPMC?
Also give us some information about this collge like academics hospitals locations etc.November 8th, 2015, 11:06 PM #2
The hostels have attached baths and are said to be pretty clean, but one would have to judge the quality by going there themselves. The college has a huge football ground and the surrounding greenery makes the college look quite aesthetic. You can look up some photos of the inside on their website. Central park hospital however, does not compare in quality or clinical exposure to hospitals like FMH or Shalamar or even Ghurki hospital. I do feel like Wapda Hospital which is also attached to central park, does have better clinical exposure and quality though because it is free for Wapda employees and their families. But still, as compared to the previously mentioned colleges,Central Park does not compare in clinical exposure.
They have an amazing transport system, air conditioned and high quality vehicles. They have several stops all over Lahore which in my opinion, eliminates any problems with its location. All in all, I am happy with my decision and I believe it has potential to become a really good college.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By KRRISH in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 29Last Post: November 14th, 2014, 02:24 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 77Last Post: November 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM
- By m.h.mir20 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 23rd, 2012, 12:46 AM
- By Angry Bird in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: November 2nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
- By imrankharal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: November 15th, 2010, 02:09 PM