Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: What is the next step?
- August 19th, 2010, 06:46 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2010
- 0 times
What is the next step?
Hi, I am applying for medical colleges in Pakistan. I have gotten my IBCC equivalence from Pakistani embassy and have sent this approval letter along with other required document (4 copies each) to my local Pakistani embassy. I have read the guide given in this forum but I am lost at what to do or what step to take after this. Do I get a letter or email notification from the embassy or do I have to contact them myself? Please help me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rikp67 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: October 30th, 2012, 09:52 PM
- By potterhead in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: January 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM
- By kimi in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 34Last Post: November 14th, 2011, 12:52 AM
- By fossa in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 3Last Post: May 12th, 2010, 04:47 PM
- By kanchana in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: January 6th, 2009, 02:01 PM