Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- December 6th, 2015, 10:33 AM #1
Some Questions About Foreign Seats In Private Medical Colleges.
Can someone please give me valid and plausible reasons for why foreign seats have higher fees compared to local seats?
Also, do foreign students have to pay higher fees throughout their five years of MBBS study? Or are the higher fees a one year thing?
Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to answer my queries seriously.~~Un chat retombe toujours sur ses pattes~~
~~Neko ni kyuusei ari~~December 6th, 2015, 11:23 AM #2
don't know why? but you have to pay higher fee throughout MBBS, I guess that's how it worksDecember 6th, 2015, 12:22 PM #3
In most countries foreign students pay higher fee in Govt or Public Universities/Colleges but same fee in private institutions. This is because the public institutions are funded by the government with tax payers money while the privates are not. However in Pakistan, the private colleges charge higher fee to foreign students also and and as far as your question: that too for all 5 years.December 9th, 2015, 10:07 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Umar Iqbal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: September 10th, 2015, 06:05 PM
- By Raza339 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: September 25th, 2013, 11:18 PM
- By zoya in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 1st, 2013, 01:52 AM
- By saeedanjum in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 27th, 2012, 01:58 AM
- By nader in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 08:33 AM
Tags for this Thread