Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
- December 9th, 2015, 02:41 PM #1December 9th, 2015, 10:11 PM #2
In English? What about studying medicine in Germany?December 10th, 2015, 09:38 AM #3
Yes! There are English taught programs available in Germany in the field of medicine. Kindly visit us for detailed discussion and assessment.
Ocean1 Private Limited
107 1st Floor Park Avenue,
Opposite Lal Kothi,
Main Shahrah e Faisal, Karachi
FaceBook: Ocean Education Consultant
Linkedin: Ocean1 Education ConsultantDecember 11th, 2015, 10:03 PM #4
What about the Fee Structure?
- - - Updated - - -
Are these medical colleges recognized by PMDC?December 12th, 2015, 10:48 AM #5
Most of the state universities have zero tuition fee in Germany.
Yes! German degrees are recognized by PMDC.December 12th, 2015, 03:12 PM #6December 14th, 2015, 12:33 PM #7
For your verification, kindly contact PMDC and inquire your query.December 15th, 2015, 01:35 PM #8December 15th, 2015, 02:05 PM #9
When you register with us, we take 7 days time and prepare the tracker which includes all the universities that offer the required course.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Monem Ayad in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: September 13th, 2014, 01:01 AM
- By shambleen in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 6th, 2010, 03:20 AM
- By ayman mandour in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: February 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM
- By Drrobert007 in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: May 15th, 2008, 04:09 AM
- By arun in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 11:08 AM