Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- December 12th, 2015, 04:48 PM #1
- Member Since
- Dec 2015
- 0 times
hello , I'm new here in this forum . I found this forum very informative:)Hope someone would guide me !
My question is that I want to improve fsc marks . my fsc marks are 853 / 1100 I want to improve my marks in phy , chem, eng and Urdu ! so I want to join an academy test session for both first year and second year ! Is there any academy that guide repeaters except kips academy ! Also plz tell me the criteria of admission for improving fsc !
Also tell me some info about (QIMS Quetta insitute of medical college ) How is this college ? Is it good to get admission there ?
Last edited by Daffodils; December 12th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.December 16th, 2015, 02:06 PM #2
the admission will start in the end of jan for all punjab boards and it will be all online where u will find a seperate option for choosing ur subjects which u wanna repeat! as far as academy is concerned,i think dont join any! take scholar series guides for chem nd phy nd cram them 😜 the way they have presented every artical is the perfect way to get gr8 marks!these books helped me get full marks!take sunshine guide for english!u may have to join an academy for urdu!
however,clearing ur concepts is very important!December 16th, 2015, 03:24 PM #3
- Member Since
- May 2014
- Lahore, Pakistan
- 40 times
The Star Institute is also a good academy for repeaters
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By annie khan in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 63Last Post: May 18th, 2016, 12:44 AM
- By gia khan in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 2Last Post: May 2nd, 2014, 04:26 AM
- By saleem khan in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 2Last Post: January 10th, 2014, 06:49 PM
- By kiran001 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 6th, 2013, 08:31 PM
- By zarmeen131 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 7th, 2013, 09:16 PM