Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- December 13th, 2015, 11:26 AM #1
Can People With A Punjab Domicile Take Sindh MCAT Or KPK MCAT?
I was wondering if someone could tell me if its possible to appear in Sindh or KPK MCAT for someome from Punjab. Can the domicile be changed? With the ever increasing competition in Punjab, its becoming very difficult to make it in any public college, so I was thinking if I could just try my luck with some other province.
How is the competition in Sindh and KPK?December 13th, 2015, 01:54 PM #2
No, that's not possible but I think domicile can be changed but that needs a lot of time and other stuff plus it's not beneficial to have a Sindh domicile apart from studies. My dad had a sindh domicile and he changed it to federal.December 13th, 2015, 01:56 PM #3
I know nothing about the competition in KPK, it isn't that low I think, but it is a little bit low in SindhDecember 13th, 2015, 03:36 PM #4December 13th, 2015, 03:38 PM #5
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sania1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 11th, 2015, 12:56 PM
- By khanz31505 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 11th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Entrance TEST (MCAT-Punjab) ? 2013 for Admission to Public and Private Medical Colleges of the PunjabBy RDX in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 29th, 2013, 11:50 PM
- By Atif Prince in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 18th, 2013, 09:14 AM
- By red rose in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 16th, 2012, 10:25 AM