Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Faisalab KIPS
- December 14th, 2015, 10:40 PM #1
is there anyone who has attended lessons of Faisalabad kips. I just need a review to compare it to the lahore oneDecember 15th, 2015, 01:28 PM #2
KIPS or no KIPS doesn't matter. I personally don't think that academies have any role in assuring your admission to a medical college. KIPS is in the recent years has been more misguiding than actually helping students. UHS asks questions straight from the books while KIPS makes you practice the most difficult of all questions due to which students don't do self study and keep on getting confused.
My suggestion for you would be to go to any academy for a little while to get an idea of what the exam is all about and, then do self study as much as you can. There are many books and practice MCQs available, solve as many as you can and read as much of your course books as it is possible. Don't worry too much about academies and make them more rich than the already are. My brother made the same mistake this year, he went to KIPS Johar Town which is the best academy branch of KIPS and they totally confused him and he underestimated the power of his books and suffered badly at the end.December 15th, 2015, 02:17 PM #3
thnx a lot for ur advice
yea i am considering self study now but a friend of mine who attended lahore johar town said that it was good to keep her on track and introduce her to mcat and fsc, clear her doubts as she had done Alevels like me.
i'll surely keep ur suggestion in mind though and attend a few beginning classes to see how it works out for meDecember 15th, 2015, 04:16 PM #4December 16th, 2015, 01:32 AM #5
thnx a lot. jazakAllahDecember 20th, 2015, 09:38 AM #6
Academies like Kips can be helpful only if u r already a bright student with high grasping power but its a total misguide for weak students!Those who have gud concepts have there concepts improved but those with doubts in there mind get even more confused!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nayab itrat in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: November 27th, 2015, 03:24 PM
- By Prince MD Khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: March 29th, 2014, 07:16 PM
- By Feline in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: January 29th, 2014, 06:37 PM
- By sapphires in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: August 7th, 2013, 10:42 PM
- By MCAT2013 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 23Last Post: August 7th, 2013, 08:09 AM