Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 24th, 2010, 07:53 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2010
- 1 times
Islamic Medical Confusion/ Problem
how is everyone doing?
Okay so I did Canadian Highschool, and submitted my application with Sat II scores to islamic international medical college. At the time I was told that is enough and I will not have to write the entrance exam. Now, I called to check up on the application and was told I have to write the test and they changed their policy about Sat II just yesterday
#confused #confused #confused
anyways, I dont think thats correct information but did any other foreign student apply thru their sat scores? and was told that they wll not have to write the test?
Thank you !
Last edited by irumaz; September 24th, 2010 at 07:55 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By -Rip- in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: June 17th, 2012, 08:38 AM
- By Ayesha Ahmad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: December 28th, 2010, 01:34 PM
- By solitude in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 28th, 2009, 09:25 PM
- By taurean in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 22Last Post: April 11th, 2008, 06:05 PM
- By aishaa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 23rd, 2007, 10:59 PM