Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- February 28th, 2016, 12:34 PM #1
Minimum Aggregate Requied For Ayub Medical College
I am someone who is sitting out this year because being an alevel student i messed up my entry test last year. Currently my equivalence is 75% for o and a level combined. I want to know how much should i score to secure my place in ayub medical college and whether or not is it possible? Also revision tips for physics please. Plus I have been told that memorize every fact for entry test, ( scientist, their contributions, dates of discovery, boiling points etc)how true is that?
Someone who has been successful in etea,I will really appreciate you help here.
Thanks in advance.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By UltraSpy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 39Last Post: March 29th, 2016, 02:17 PM
- By ahsanfgs in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 13th, 2015, 11:05 AM
- By prankomastero in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 33Last Post: September 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
- By fazal rehman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: October 15th, 2014, 07:21 AM
- By kk7687 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: November 8th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Tags for this Thread