Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Urgent Help Require!
- April 22nd, 2016, 12:43 AM #1
Urgent Help Require!
I am repeating MCAT this year but I am not repeating f.sc bcz I am satisfied with my f.sc marks but I am rather confused that what should I written on affidavit for repeaters , although I am not repeat any f.sc subject,is it necessary to repeat f.sc for mcat repeatation...please help me I am really perplexed now?April 23rd, 2016, 11:02 PM #2
I do not think its necessary to repeat FSc in order to repeat MCAT. For the affidavit, just follow the format given in the UHS admission booklet and omit the part where it mentions repeating FSc.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By shaheen in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 11:38 PM
- By umerpak in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 8th, 2012, 02:02 PM
- By AhmedSarim93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
- By rjlast in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 6Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 01:18 AM
- By inspiredT in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: March 10th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Tags for this Thread