Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- April 24th, 2016, 04:24 PM #1
Help Needed 😢😢 Urgent Please
i joined my medical school late because of my brother death
Its been months my classes been started
Now i am confused and nervous that how i cover all my syllabus just to pass
I dnt even attend lecture
I started going to college this monday ..
How ro concentrate and how to study
What should be my study plan ?
I am really cobfused
When I listen to teachers and student I dnt even get them .. and All i see is my failure
Help me out
Guide me May Allah reward youApril 25th, 2016, 03:09 AM #2
Get yourself the syllabus and make sure you have the recommended textbooks. You're going to have to put in library hours everyday after regular college hours. Watch videos on youtube for the topic. Then read the topic from the textbook. As for your classes, make sure you attend each and every one of them. As for not getting any of it, don't worry about it because you'll get something eventually. If you are in the middle of a chapter in a certain class, just catch up on the beginning of a chapter until you reach a point where you can understand the lecture. As for anatomy, i strongly suggest you speak to your teacher and request him to give you extra classes.April 25th, 2016, 04:35 PM #3
Thank you .... thou hard But i ll try to manage it ...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ChZainAli in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 27Last Post: October 14th, 2015, 07:08 PM
- By fatimakhalid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 20th, 2015, 11:04 PM
- By Sadia_Liaqat in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: March 4th, 2014, 06:29 PM
- By Cheeseburger in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM
- By hammi3 in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: December 27th, 2011, 07:36 PM