Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- November 17th, 2010, 01:14 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2009
- Riyadh and Lahore
- 6 times
I didn't get the required grades in AL. So I didn't get in to a medical school. So its a gap year for me. InshAllah I will brush off the dust of my books and study hard. But can anyone tell me if a gap year will hinder my chances? Bdw I passed the AKU Test and had the interview. So tell me about AKU and other medical colleges. Thanks in adnvance.#happy #laughNovember 17th, 2010, 05:27 PM #2
- Member Since
- Aug 2010
- Gujranwala,Lahore Pakistan.
- 24 times
No,gap year won't effect your chances of accpetence into any medical college,
However 2nd attempters do suffer 10 marks deduction in the government colleges merit of Khber Pakhtun khuwan,the deduction is done in the FSC score.
There is no deduction in punjab government colleges or any other private medical college of the country(like AKU,NUST etc)
So don't worry and go ahead with your studies.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By amz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 4th, 2010, 01:27 AM
- By izz_1616 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 1st, 2010, 08:44 AM
- By Mano in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 1st, 2008, 02:04 AM
- By WAQASILYAS in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 26th, 2008, 09:26 AM