Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: O' level to Medicine?
- November 22nd, 2010, 12:59 PM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2010
- 0 times
O' level to Medicine?
I sent my O level result to some china universities and they said they will accept me. is it true? Am I eligible for medicine with O levels?
And hows the life there in china for practicing muslims?
is there any place I can apply to do medicine (or maybe pre-med)? (please note I have O levels NOT A levels)
And which places have the lowest fees?
I need your help please,
Thanks in advance
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mhafeez in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 21Last Post: March 31st, 2013, 06:50 AM
- By Azamio in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM
- By AhmedSarim93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
- By Salman_Khaliq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM
- By so_soon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM