Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- May 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM #1
As salam alaikum
I live in Dubai and will be taking MCAT 2016. The thing is the my last A2 (edexcel) exam is on 28th of June. That is about a week before eid. I have heard that the academies close in the last few days of ramadhan and open after eid. So I have decided that I will come after eid to attend the academy as I will be living in a hostel in Lahore. Anyone who can relate to this? Any advice?
I have also taken SAT 2 to apply for the reserved seats but have no idea about its admission process. When does it begin and how to go about.
Any help would be very appreciated
In desperate help
ThnxMay 27th, 2016, 08:19 PM #2
For foreign students, SAT 2 is accepted in lieu of the MCAT. Check out the UHS and PMDC websites for more info. I'll see if I can link you to them, or maybe someone else can.
You'll have to get your equivalence certificate made after the A level results are released. Thereafter, there are dates announced for those who are applying for foreign seats on the basis of SAT 2. All this info is available on the UHS and PMDC sites, you just have to look around.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nayab itrat in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: May 26th, 2016, 09:05 PM
- By nayab itrat in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: February 20th, 2016, 11:15 AM
- By Hanan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: December 16th, 2015, 01:58 PM
- By nayab itrat in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: December 2nd, 2015, 05:23 PM
- By Lisa Chan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 21st, 2015, 04:49 PM