Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Aga Khan Admissions 2016
- May 17th, 2016, 10:16 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2014
- 0 times
Aga Khan Admissions 2016
I am a Canadian student who is applying to Aga Khan for MBBS for 2016. I am applying as a local student (so I'm writing the AKU aptitude test). I just wanted to know approximately how many candidates qualify for the interviews and what marks they achieve on the admission test. Also, on the AKU website it says that overseas Pakistanis need to have a CGPA of 85% in high school, does that CGPA include grades 9-12 or 11-12 or 10 and 12?
I appreciate any help!
ThanksMay 24th, 2016, 09:44 AM #2
AS per my knowledge, If you did you Grade 12 from Oversea's you will have to write SAT1 and SAT2, if you did your Grade 12 from Pakistan or Pakistani education system, you will have to write AKU test. There is no merit % or cut off that is made public and admission is not based solely on academic grades.June 29th, 2016, 03:01 AM #3
- Member Since
- Jun 2016
- 1 times
Can we apply to medical universites in karachi as a local student even if we have completed our high school from abroad?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ThePhantom in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: December 28th, 2015, 02:12 AM
- By abdullahm18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 22Last Post: November 14th, 2011, 11:34 AM
- By unvme in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: September 23rd, 2010, 07:17 PM
- By ZainShah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 10:33 PM
- By fouz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 64Last Post: August 20th, 2009, 04:06 PM