Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- June 3rd, 2016, 03:38 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2015
- 0 times
IBCCC Equivalence Problem. Any Help Will Be Appreciated.
I'm having trouble in getting the equivalence certificate from IBCC. Reason for this is that I did grade 9 and 10 from Pakistan enrolled in the O'Level System and completed Grade 11 and 12 from Canada. I did not write the final O'Level exam and came straight to Canada after Grade 10. Due to this, the IBCC office is not accepting my application and will not give me the equivalence certificate.
The IBCC office recommended that I write the O'level exam in October offered by the British Council. This means that I wont be getting into Pakistn medical school this year according to the IBCC office.
Has anyone ever been in this situation before? I dont want to waste a year and would really appreciate any help regarding my issue. Is there another way that I could get into Pakistan med school? I wrote my SAT 2 and got good marks but I'm just stuck getting the equivalence certificate.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By fatima_javed in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: December 16th, 2014, 04:16 PM
- By GMemon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 20th, 2014, 06:25 PM
- By Areebaization in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM
- By zee10000 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 6th, 2012, 02:57 AM
- By Catalyst13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 26Last Post: November 7th, 2009, 08:00 PM