Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: GED Equivalence
- December 7th, 2010, 01:13 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2009
- Orange County
- 0 times
Hey people, i've decided to go to a Pakistani medical school, mainly because i've heard that many people are doing well after their 5 years, i've got alot of american friends here, and cause my family wants me to. I'm from California, been living there all my life but I moved to Pakistan to complete my O Levels. I'm almost done with my last year and gonna be taking my CIE examinations in May. Inshallah after O levels, I'll have completed physics, chemistry, biology, maths, additional maths,english, and all of this has been in 2 years. If i was back in the states, after completing O levels, I would be starting 11 grade.
My problem is that I want to go back to america after my CIE examination,and take the SAT1 and the physics, chem, and bio SAT2 test during the summer. After that my only problem would be having a high school diploma, and all i can think of is to get a GED instead.
CAN I DO THIS and will medical colleges accept my admission? GED is supposed to be the equivalent of a high school diploma, or is there any other way of me to complete everything in time for the next admissions.
IDEAS??December 13th, 2010, 05:00 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 2010
- New York/Pakistan
- 38 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By unszak in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: June 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM
- By musman007 in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 0Last Post: January 21st, 2011, 09:06 PM
- By Mumtazg38 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 20th, 2008, 11:39 AM
- By Mush in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: July 16th, 2008, 03:26 PM
- By WAQASILYAS in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 15th, 2008, 01:49 AM