Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SAT Books Enough For AKU?
- June 27th, 2016, 11:07 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2016
- 2 times
SAT Books Enough For AKU?
To everyone who has given the test and the people appearing this year, is just going through the SAT 1 and 2 books enough to ace the test? AKU has no defined syllabus so I'm pretty confused. Is there any need to study Sindh board or federal books for the AKU test? There is less than a month left and I feel getting into them now will be a waste of time. I have been taking coaching classes and practising questions but haven't got around to study those books. But I see no point in doing that now if it isn't relevant to the AKU test.
In short, is studying from the Princeton Review SAT books enough?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By DrDee in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: March 10th, 2015, 01:44 PM
- By M-D in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: January 15th, 2013, 10:28 PM
- By Blue Berry in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 5Last Post: December 29th, 2012, 01:27 PM
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
- By Catalyst13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 31st, 2009, 06:32 AM
Tags for this Thread