Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- July 20th, 2016, 12:53 AM #1
Merits of Medical Colleges last year
Can someone tell me the closing merits for medical colleges last year? Like LMDC, Shalamar, FMH, Sharif, Akhtar Saeed etc?July 20th, 2016, 09:08 PM #2
Shalamar and FMH were definitely 82+. Not so sure about the others.
Central Park and Rashid Latif were around 77-78% They did, however, admit some students with lower merits due to abandoned seats.July 21st, 2016, 08:57 AM #3
So if someone gets around 77% marks where can they get accepted? I heard FMH closed at 78%. And what about sharif?July 22nd, 2016, 03:44 PM #4
- Member Since
- Jul 2016
- 0 times
Admission In Medical Field IslamabadJuly 23rd, 2016, 04:17 PM #5
Central Park, Akhtar Saeed, Rashid Latif and Avicenna are some of the better colleges you can apply to. I got admission in all of these. Since my aggregate was similar to yours, I would recommend looking into Central Park (I'm studying in this college) and Rashid Latif. Do apply to other colleges, as the merit is quite unpredictable and people abandon seats, which gives you a higher chance.
Since you haven't given the MCAT yet your aggregate might increase. Sharif Medical College had a merit of 80+ LMDC is similar. The highest quality you can get below 80 is Central Park and Rashid Latif. Both these colleges are affiliated with the UHS. Central Park in particular has always had great results and the quality of our hospital has improved quite a bit. Rashid Latif does have a more attractive campus though, and you'll probably find that your routine is much less tiring in Rashid Latif.
This is all with regards to MBBS. For BDS, the merit lower.
- - - Updated - - -
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By husnain1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 128Last Post: August 1st, 2016, 01:25 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 53Last Post: October 12th, 2015, 05:03 PM
- By SnowAngel in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: September 12th, 2015, 09:46 PM
- By mehreen mazhar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: October 6th, 2014, 06:22 PM
- By chickoos in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 53Last Post: November 7th, 2009, 05:48 AM