Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- July 27th, 2016, 11:42 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2016
- 0 times
Hello Everyone..I need UHS MCAT past papers.
Hi there...the thing is that I have done Alevels and anyone who has done A levels knows that how much diversity of questions we have .. Each year there are to seasonal sessions : Summers (May-June) and Winters ( Oct-Nov) then in each session we have three variants only for CIE ...anyone who wishes to do OCR as well as Edexcel make it more diverse.
My point is 15 yes past papers available: 2 sessions each year: 3 variants.
15×2×3= 90 papers for each subject.
We are fond of doing these questions frequently than cramming the theories.... So anyone having MCQ's per pattern of UHS (pak) and its original Past papers I desperately need them.
Thanks in advance.July 29th, 2016, 09:43 PM #2
Nothing but cramming will help you in the MCAT. If you rote the FSC books and know them like the back of your hand, you will get a good MCAT score. You can't find many past papers, however, a couple that are available:
Please do note treat the MCAT like A levels. The MCQs are exact book lines. Building concepts will help you in only a few questions.July 30th, 2016, 01:16 AM #3“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By meeran in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 22nd, 2014, 03:40 PM
- By etcetera in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 18Last Post: October 23rd, 2013, 08:11 PM
- By saleem khan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 10Last Post: August 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM
- By Nayab Tatla in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: June 13th, 2013, 02:52 PM
- By TheDoc in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: February 25th, 2012, 04:43 PM