Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Foreign students medical
- January 14th, 2011, 02:13 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2011
- 0 times
Foreign students medical
I am a lill bit confused how to get on further with my studies, i really want to study Medcine or Dentistry.
At time I am doing my German Abitur which is equal to the A-Levels, i dont think that i will get aseat here in Germany because of the merrit but I have searched some medical colleges in PK like the Ziauddin Univ. Karachi , Frontier medical college abbotabad and Al-shifa in Islamabad. I might do one or two years Of MBBS in PK and migrate back to a German univ. So can you tell me please what important thing I have to know if i want to study in PK. Do I have to give as a foreigner entrytest in Al-shifa? and how are the 3 colleges which I mentioned over ?
btw. I am a Pakistani jst living n going to college in Germany since my birth .#laugh
thx for your help.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By giulia nange in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 30th, 2014, 07:22 PM
- By amara.abid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: September 25th, 2011, 04:22 PM
- By GaRfield in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 40Last Post: August 14th, 2011, 08:22 AM
- By Powerfetish in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 28th, 2010, 09:09 AM
- By slickwick100 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: November 7th, 2008, 09:50 PM