Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: A Level on Private Basis
- January 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM #1
- Member Since
- Dec 2010
- 2 times
please help by posting your useful comments on the following:
1 ) Can I do A-level Physics, Chemistry and Biology privately (on my own without registering with any school or college) in Pakistan? and what is the procedure?
2) If yes, then what about the practical part of the course, labs and stuff? How do I prepare for that and how would I be examined in the practical assesment?
3) Is privately done A-level accepted by IBCC for Equivalence and by UHS for entry test and admission at the later stage?
4) Is it allowed to do it in one year?
5) One more thing.. What is this 10% deduction which seems alot..and how it works?
Does it apply to the students appearing in 2011/2012?
Last edited by MastahRiz; January 16th, 2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: consolidation
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mhafeez in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 21Last Post: March 31st, 2013, 06:50 AM
- By Azamio in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM
- By AhmedSarim93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
- By Eisha in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 22nd, 2010, 12:59 PM
- By so_soon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM