Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- September 7th, 2016, 02:51 AM #1
How To Proceed With A 82.06% Aggregate?
So here's the data; my UHS aggregate (10-40-50) turns out to be 82.605%. Obviously, that takes me out of the running of government medical schools, but I was hoping to apply to private ones. After reading through a lot of threads on the forum, I was hoping to opt for Shalamar, mainly because of its financial assistance. The question that is bothering me now is if I am eligible for aid with this aggregate? And keeping in mind that I am not able to finance the hefty 8 lac fee, how much aid can I secure on the need-basis?
(Don't tell me that I gotta ask this from the authorities; I've contacted them and they say they'll only be able to answer once the admission process starts. But I know a couple of you go to Shalamar, and you know how the system works there, so I was hoping to get an idea of how good (or bad) the situation looks for me).
Secondly, I was hoping to apply for FMDC. Given that I am from an A-Levels background, how much of a chance have I got of getting in there? I know it is more about what you end up doing on the final test day, but I probably need a 130/150 to get in on the Punjab quota. Is that an achievable goal for someone like me, or should I abandon the idea right now?
Please let me know if any one of you can help with either of this. I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks.September 8th, 2016, 09:46 PM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2016
- 2 times
hmmm thats high
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By prankomastero in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: September 24th, 2015, 12:25 AM
- By Skandril in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: September 5th, 2015, 05:36 PM
- By maha321 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 26th, 2015, 06:05 PM
- By hamzatahir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 25th, 2013, 11:38 PM
- By murk in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: January 11th, 2012, 11:56 PM