Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: KEMU Vs. AIMC
- September 9th, 2016, 12:03 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2016
- 1 times
KEMU Vs. AIMC
I am expecting an aggregate of 89.9 at worst and 90.6 at best (depending upon Fsc 2 result).
So my question is, should I go for KEMU or AIMC? I know that KEMU is very prestigious and has the highest merit and a strong US Alumni. But I've heard that the infrastructure (building,labs etc) is in a very poor state. 75-80% of the students are girls and due to gender segregation there it becomes very weird being around the 20% boys. Few co-curriculars as well.
AIMC on the other hand has a much better building and has a strong alumni association in the US too.
If you have anything else to add, please do, and advise me wether I should go for KE or AIMC.September 9th, 2016, 10:46 PM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By oarehman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 18th, 2015, 10:53 PM
- By oarehman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: September 17th, 2015, 09:01 PM
- By sadaqat792 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: September 14th, 2015, 09:06 PM
- By medz12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 23rd, 2013, 02:54 AM
- By student123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM