Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- October 11th, 2016, 03:03 AM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2014
- 0 times
Is My Fsc Score Sufficient To Get Into Private Med Schools?
So my first year Fsc result came out yesterday, and it was an utter shock. I scored 78%, which is nothing like what I'd expected. The thing is, from the very start I knew that I'm not meant for this sort of system where you're doomed if you're not good at rote learning, but I went for it anyway. The whole year was dreadful, on one hand i was going through different books to build my concepts which I totally loved doing (A level, and high school books) and on the other, struggling with my Fsc course.
The reason to share all of this, is to give you guys a view what I went through. I'll be applying to AKU, Shifa and CMH next year IA, as these were the places I was heading for, from the start. Do you guys think my Fsc score will become a hindrance in the admission process, even if i do great in their respective entry tests? Should I retake it or something?October 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2016
- 4 times
I'm pretty sure it's enough as long as you do great in the Entrance test. I heard the closing merit in Shifa in 2014 was at 65% and 75% in AKU (Can't confirm though), including marks from the test and the interview. I think you should definitely give it a shot before retrying.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: September 11th, 2015, 11:21 AM
- By leonJakobe in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 1st, 2014, 06:51 PM
- By znb18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 23rd, 2014, 02:22 AM
- By ar2013 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM
- By DrPlasma in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: May 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM