Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 17th, 2016, 01:05 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2016
- United States of America
- 0 times
Question About Applying To Aga Khan University From USA.
I am a high school student in the United States who is interested in attending Aga Khan Medical College. I have a question regarding the admission process at Aga Khan University for foreign students such as myself.
I know that I will have to get an IBCC equivalence certificate, but do I need one when applying? The timeframe from when I graduate and when AKU closes their admission cycle is quite tight for me and I don't feel like I would have enough time to gather and send my papers to the IBCC. So basically does AKU accept foreign students without the equivalence certificate on a provisional basis? Because if they do I shouldn't have too much of a problem getting the certificate over the summer. The last thing I want to do is wait a full year and apply for next year's batch.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By NaafiahM in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: September 25th, 2015, 10:17 PM
- By medschooldream in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 2nd, 2014, 04:32 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: March 31st, 2012, 01:44 AM
- By farah123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 8th, 2009, 02:41 AM
- By TipTip in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 19th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Tags for this Thread