Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM #1
- Member Since
- Apr 2011
- 0 times
Applying to NUST MAJOR DILEMMA!!!
Hi, just wanted to clarify one thing, i've searched all the threads and I haven't managed to find the answer. Also emailed admissions at NUST several times but no response #frown
I am in my third year of biomedical Sciences, will be graduating in a couple of months Inshallah. predicted a 2.1.
I want to apply to NUST for medicine.. here's the dilemma:
I don't have physics A level!
I studied bio chem and psychology. here in the uk physics is not compulsory for medicine.
There is one solution and i wanted to know if anyone has ever done this before. If i got into medicine i could do private studying and complete physics so before I graduate i will have fulfilled the requirements! also do you think the fact that ive done a bachelors in biomedical science they may allow this?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By hammad.afzal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
- By atafarooq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: November 6th, 2011, 04:58 PM
- By irumaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: August 23rd, 2010, 07:19 AM
- By allenmugialan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: May 11th, 2010, 02:53 PM
- By gorjuzkuri in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 86Last Post: March 14th, 2007, 03:29 PM