Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- May 18th, 2011, 08:44 PM #1
Admission In Pakistan As A Foreigner.
I just wanted to get some info regarding admission in lahore pvt. medical colleges.
am doing F.sc. I got some questions
1) my being a foreigner will it hinder my admission process in anyway??
2) is there still self finance scheme in govt. or pvt. collleges?
3) Is the maximum fee still 5 lakhs pakistani rupees?
thanks in advance...May 19th, 2011, 12:02 AM #2
It is usually harder for foreigners to get admission but it's not impossible. I don't think self-finance is still an option but I may be wrong. The fee structure is usually different at every college in Pakistan. Read around the other threads a bit and see if those help you any.May 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM #3May 24th, 2011, 01:18 AM #4
May 31st, 2011, 12:48 AM #5
- Member Since
- Sep 2010
- 58 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Manobilli93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: July 19th, 2011, 03:59 PM
- By iflaas in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: July 4th, 2011, 06:05 AM
- By hameed in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: February 24th, 2011, 09:11 AM
- By farah123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 8th, 2009, 01:41 AM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 28Last Post: November 6th, 2007, 06:46 AM