Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- August 21st, 2011, 02:06 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2011
- 0 times
Need information on medicine entry at Pakistani universities
My name is Muhammad Bilal Afzal and i live in Manchester city base in north west of England. I was born and raised in Pakistan Sialkot until the age of 14 where i study in city school of sialkot. Now i am studying second year of A level chemistry and BTEC applied science diploma level 3 (2nd year) at Salford city college, Pendleton center.
Last year i study two A levels, one AS level and BTEC applied science diploma level 3 (1st year) and these are the grades i got.
A level Maths grade B
A level Urdu language grade A
AS level chemistry grade B
BTEC applied science diploma level 3 (1st year) grade three Distinctions in biology, chemistry and physics.
I have one more year left to complete my chemistry a level and science diploma. i was wondering if you could help me finding out the right information on what type of education is required to study medicine in Pakistani universities. Also is BTEC applied science diploma level 3 combine with a levels acceptable to study medicine in Pakistan.
i would very much like to talk to you so if you are happy to give me your number please do so.
i am disparately waiting for your replay.
Muhammad Bilal Afzal
21 Aug 2011
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By purpleprism in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 24th, 2012, 12:26 PM
- By bellaS in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: September 4th, 2010, 04:33 AM
- By jami in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: January 26th, 2008, 01:27 AM
- By Majid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: June 4th, 2007, 01:16 PM
- By Saira in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 8Last Post: March 14th, 2007, 06:45 AM