Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- August 24th, 2011, 08:01 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2011
- 0 times
Question on subject required to do medicine
My name is Muhammad Bilal Afzal and i live in Manchester city base in north west of England. I was born and raised in Pakistan Sialkot until the age of 14 where i study in city school of sialkot. Now i am studying second year of A level chemistry and BTEC applied science diploma level 3 (2nd year) at Salford city college, Pendleton center.
Last year i study two A levels, one AS level and BTEC applied science diploma level 3 (1st year) and these are the grades i got.
A level Maths grade B
A level Urdu language grade A
AS level chemistry grade B
BTEC applied science diploma level 3 (1st year) grade three Distinctions in biology, chemistry and physics.
I have one more year left to complete my chemistry a level and science diploma. i was wondering if you could help me finding out the right information on what type of education is required to study medicine in Pakistani universities. Also is BTEC applied science diploma level 3 combine with a levels acceptable to study medicine in Pakistan.
i would very much like to talk to you so if you are happy to give me your number please do so.
i am disparately waiting for your replay.
Muhammad Bilal Afzal
24 #angry Aug 2011
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 55Last Post: November 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
- By ComputerKid in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
- By MissSI in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: March 8th, 2012, 07:20 AM
- By ARQ_man in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: June 8th, 2011, 09:12 AM
- By WAQASILYAS in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 23rd, 2008, 11:48 AM