Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: help for shifa test
- September 5th, 2011, 01:17 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2011
- Birmingham, England
- 0 times
help for shifa test
Im from the uk and i am going to take the entrance exam on the 11th september.
I was wondering whether any students at shifa currently could help me as to what the test will be like and what proportion of the test will be bio/chem/physics and how much do i need to learn for the liberal arts and currents affairs section which is harder for me as i am not from pakistan.
I also wanted to know whether it will matter that i have done maths instead of physics at a level and have also completed physics upto AS level.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Grimes in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 181Last Post: October 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM
- By heartbreak in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 10th, 2012, 01:21 PM
- By simpson in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 54Last Post: September 30th, 2011, 08:13 PM
- By MastahRiz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: August 13th, 2010, 02:26 AM
- By usmanmir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 106Last Post: September 14th, 2008, 10:06 PM