Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- October 16th, 2011, 04:23 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- 133 times
Important Info Required. Please Help.
I wanted to know something. Being in Pakistan can I apply to government medical colleges of Pakistan on the basis of SAT? Please let me know. And if they do, what do I need? SAT? or SAT-II? or both of them? Please let me know the procedure, the institute for preparation of SAT and every detail required about applying to medical colleges on the basis of SAT. I'd be really thankful.October 17th, 2011, 11:58 PM #2
You can apply to Army Medical College on the basis of SAT II. There is a very limited number of SAT seats, so your best bet would be to score 100 per cent. Or could apply on the SAT International seats, which are very limited too, but aren't THAT competitive (though it is pretty hard getting in without 100 per cent). But I think AMC comes in the private category. It's not expensive like other private colleges, though.
Other than that, I don't think you can apply to govt colleges on the basis of SAT. If you're a Pakistani, you have to take whatever entry test there is. Get in touch with somebody at UHS if you have a Punjab/Islamabad domicile.
If you're talking about this year, admissions are closed everywhere, I think.October 18th, 2011, 08:52 PM #3
Shifa will take subj. tests but you will have to score above 700 in all 3, and it's crazy expensive if you're international, locals all have to give entry test only.
AKU takes subj. tests too + entry test as well.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By far2cool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: November 16th, 2011, 11:27 PM
- By DocYasir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: October 4th, 2011, 01:07 PM
- By FaisalQ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 25th, 2010, 05:21 AM
- By sara ahmad in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 2Last Post: December 30th, 2007, 03:22 PM