Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- January 18th, 2012, 10:14 PM #1
Do I need to submit IBCC equivalence with AKU application?
Was curious to know whether I need to send the IBCC equivalence certificate with my application form to Agha Khan by Feb 17, 2012. Or, can I submit that at a later date? Being an overseas applicant from the U.S, what documents do I need to submit with my application? Also, my GPA from high school is a 4.0, I received A grades for all my courses. What do you guys think that will get me out of the 1100?
Thank you in advance for your help!January 21st, 2012, 09:28 AM #2January 23rd, 2012, 01:59 AM #3
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- 1 times
You don't have to submit your equivalence with your application. That's after you clear the entry tests. Just send them your attested copies.
And No, you cannot submit your application later. It will only end up in trash.January 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Zohaib Jamil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 14th, 2012, 02:09 AM
- By Fa7ima in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM
- By mahmed170 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 29th, 2011, 01:09 PM
- By saima1127 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 28Last Post: May 31st, 2009, 10:59 PM