Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- February 10th, 2012, 10:55 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2012
- 0 times
advice needed regarding studying abroad after mbbs in pak
I am a medical student in pakistan.I don't have a good info regarding degrees like FRCS,MRCS .... etc i want to ask whether it is possible to become a surgeon in USA/UK if you feel the financial status of your family would be unable to afford high Fees and you have to do everything yourself along with supporting your family ?
Thanx in advance..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ahwar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
- By myctoRule in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 12th, 2011, 06:24 AM
- By superkoolguy in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: June 1st, 2011, 05:54 AM
- By sam yaqoob in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 27th, 2010, 04:49 AM
- By ramzan.nadia in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: October 20th, 2008, 11:41 PM