Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- February 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM #1
Is that possible to complete MBBS abroad, after doing 1st & 2nd year in pakistan??
Assalom o Alaikum!!!
Guys please i wanna know if i can complete my MBBS abroad e.g. Canada or US...
Q1. Is it posible or not?? #confused #roll
IF POSSIBLE THEN,
Q2. How can i transfer??
Q3. Whats the procedure??
Q4. And how much should i score to get admitted there??
Please mention here if u know anything.. need to know it asap..March 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 2010
- 4 times
No as far as I know..but you can do research work and electives abroad after 2nd year I believe
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ramsha.zee in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 15Last Post: July 31st, 2015, 06:37 PM
- By gavyambr in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM
- By simron in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: August 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM
- By mhass24 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: September 5th, 2011, 02:21 AM
- By UltraSpy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM