Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 29th, 2012, 03:45 PM #1
- Member Since
- May 2011
- Central Park Medical College (1 of the BEST Alma Maters, affiliated with UHS)
- 130 times
Difficulty level of UHS MCAT in previous years
Last time mcat was extremely easy, it had been 8 months since i appeared for mcat, so obviously i don't remember a single mcq.
& hopefully this year, it will b of the same difficulty level, but b prepared for a tough 1.
all u need is thorough study & memorization of whole syllabi and practice, practice & practice of attempting 220 mcqs in 150 mins.
old medstudentz! u can help new-comers here, share your experience of mcat.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Palwasha Afridi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM
- By red rose in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: October 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
- By ahsan92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1422Last Post: September 23rd, 2012, 07:34 AM
- By Majh in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 7th, 2012, 04:55 PM
- By Life 4 u in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 9Last Post: August 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM