Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Information needed
- July 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2012
- 0 times
What is MCAT ?
Is it needed to get in a medical school in Pakistan ?
I am doing O Levels please tell me what subjects should i choose in A Levels ?
Please reply .July 7th, 2012, 09:44 PM #2
mcat is a single test conducted by uhs (university pf health sciences) that is for all the government medical and dental colleges of punjab (you will find the complete list of colleges on their website ..for you
- to be eligible for giving mcat (and other medical college's entry test in pak) you must have phy, bio and chem in alevels. the other extra subjects dust give any oreference. Also to sit fore these medical colleges entry tests you will also need to get your an equivalence for your olevles result frm ibcc. hope this helps#happy
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By far2cool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: October 4th, 2011, 09:05 PM
- By Natacha in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: August 15th, 2008, 03:34 AM
- By Natacha in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 11Last Post: May 10th, 2006, 07:26 AM