Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- August 4th, 2012, 12:59 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2010
- 14 times
PMDC requirements for dual nationals with a bachelor degree
I need to know what are PMDC requirements for admission in MBBS for dual nationals but having a bachelors degree.Do they need to go through the same path of submitting SAT 2 scores and IBCC equivalency or they are exempted from these and will be judged only on the basis of their foreign bachelor degree GPA .
ThanksAugust 4th, 2012, 01:39 AM #2
A bachelor degree will most likely not help. PM&DC will require an IBCC Certificate and that certificate is only based upon your secondary school system and the grades you received in those courses.
Now as far as SAT 2 scores and those requirements, you may be able to speak to individual private medical colleges and see if they would take your completed bachelor's degree in lieu of you having to take the SAT 2 tests, however the more competitive ones may not accept this as it is hard to compare apples to oranges (in this case your undergraduate GPA vs other applicants' SAT 2 scores).
If you do end up having some luck with this, please do come back and update this thread so that others may benefit from your experience.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: June 5th, 2012, 11:26 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: January 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM
- By HeatherMarie in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 21st, 2010, 11:48 PM
- By Saira in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 7Last Post: September 13th, 2007, 08:07 PM