Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- August 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM #1
Fatima Jinnah Medical
I need info about Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore. I want to find out how the teaching is in the senior years at FJMC especially in the wards. Do teachers encourage student learning in the wards or leave them alone to learn whatever they can on their own? Also what is the male and female ratio of teachers. Are the professors competent in their respective fields and do students feel that they are gaining from them? What is the academic atmosphere like at this college?
And lastly, what are the hostels like at FJMC?
If anyone out there who goes to FJMC can comment on the above, I would really appreciate. Thanks.August 17th, 2012, 03:22 PM #2
Isn't there anybody on this forum who goes to Fatima Jinnah or knows anything about it? C'mon guys, help me out here..August 17th, 2012, 04:59 PM #3
- Member Since
- Sep 2010
- 58 times
Sorry, you need some help from the girls here. Guys can't even cross the gates of that college.
Saeed AnjumAugust 18th, 2012, 04:23 PM #4
August 22nd, 2012, 06:50 AM #5
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- Formerly Ireland- Now Pakistan
- 9 times
I'm in 3rd yr and they pretty much leave you on your own in the wards but they do take class and teach if the students are interested. U do learn some things in the wards but I feel like theres a lot of time wastage. Some professors are competent and they teach well whereas others are just fulfilling their job time requirements and not much more than that. Theres more female teachers as many of them have graduated from FJ itself, however I think there gets to be more male teachers in the more senior years like 4th and 5th. The atmosphere is pretty good and the hostels are fine. There are usually 3 or 4 in a room and less as the years go on, single rooms by final yr. Overall, its a fine college to go to.
Verily in the Remembrance of Allah do Hearts find Rest.~Surah Ar-Ra'd, Verse 28
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Lisa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 38Last Post: September 9th, 2014, 11:59 AM
- By pkfatima1992 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: November 16th, 2012, 08:55 PM
- By Shereen in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: October 28th, 2012, 12:14 AM
- By trulydesi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 20th, 2008, 03:20 PM
- By Indecisive in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 33Last Post: November 8th, 2007, 09:43 PM