Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- August 15th, 2012, 11:16 AM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2011
- 1 times
Best MCAT preparation book?
I need to know whats the best Mcat book to prepare from..Please also state the name of author and publisher in ur answers..Thanx and one more thing is a 950 on mcat easy or hard?August 19th, 2012, 10:55 AM #2
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- 602 times
Well, you should first read the UHS MCAT 2012 thread. I'm an FSc-II student going to give the MCAT for the first time this year, and I asked the same quesiton. But here are the top three things I think students would agree to for a good MCAT preparation;
1. Thorough study and understanding of FSc textbooks (the more revisions the better)
2. For practice you need books that you can practice like KETS (Kips entry test series), ILMI Objective books etc.
3. Opinion is divided on Dogar bro MCAT books, Caravan/Jahangir MCAT. You should buy the one that suits you. Because any one of these books this will basically be an additional practice tool.
However, the bottom-line is... focus on the material you have and not what you should have. Because time is of the essence and time-management, course revisions and practice are mandatory. If you buy more books/ preparation material, make sure you have enough time to study and revise them well before the exam. You can take senior advice from someone else too. Hope this proves useful!June 24th, 2013, 03:51 PM #3
From where can I buy the KETS notes and supplement book, and dogar brother MCAT books?
ThansJune 24th, 2013, 06:00 PM #4
KETS books are only available to KIPS students
Dogar can be bought anywhere in book stores.June 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM #5
Thanks. I found the dogar MCAT book. But I couldn't find Ilmi objective MCAT. Any idea where I can find it?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rizwan94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 71Last Post: August 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM
- By Life 4 u in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 9Last Post: August 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 37Last Post: November 13th, 2011, 07:31 PM
- By anas91 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
- By Thales in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: October 1st, 2008, 11:13 PM