Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 15th, 2012, 11:24 AM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2011
- 1 times
Fee Structure Open Merit vs SAT 2 For Local Pakistanis?
Difference b/w the fee structure of students who apply on open merit and on SAT 2 basis in SHIFA college of medicine? Mind it im not asking for foreign students.August 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM #2
Local cant apply on SAT basis.
SAT 2 basis is only for foreigners.August 19th, 2012, 02:02 PM #3
Well...actually in NUST there are 5 seats for Pakistanis who apply on the basis of SAT2 for which you'll need extremely high SAT2 marks. But if you have enough marks, then the fee structure is the same.
BTW I don't know if there are seats like this for other public medical colleges, this only applies to NUST.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Monazee in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: January 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: September 9th, 2011, 02:09 AM
- By GaRfield in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 18th, 2010, 07:56 PM
- By kuchwa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 30th, 2008, 10:17 PM