Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- August 27th, 2012, 11:56 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- 0 times
I'm from Karachi and applying in army medical college(amc).the test is apparently conducted by NTS(national testing service).not being able to find NTS's past papers,can anybody guide me as to what pattern they have?will studying from federal books be helpful or are sindh text books good enough?
Thanks!August 28th, 2012, 02:47 PM #2
amc test is conducted by NUST not by NTS.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ali raza soomro in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: May 7th, 2013, 03:59 AM
- By 123music in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 10:56 AM
- By chinablue in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 9th, 2012, 08:42 PM
- By Waleeja in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: June 28th, 2011, 03:13 AM
- By Courage in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: June 18th, 2011, 07:13 PM