Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 29th, 2012, 06:06 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- 0 times
High school students from USA in Pakistan medical colleges, help
Okay, I asked this question before but didn't really get a solid answer. My question is: do I need to take AP physics in order to apply for pakistan medical colleges or can I just take regular physics? Also, I don't need to take pre-calculus right? P.s. I'm Pakistani if that matters.August 29th, 2012, 08:00 AM #2
October 2nd, 2012, 08:58 AM #3
- Regular physics is fine. AP isn't required.
- Don't need Pre-Calculus for med school, but recommend it for life.
yeah i'd say you don't need to take AP Physics...but you do need to take the SAT II's in physics, and an AP Physics course will prob help you a great deal with that. I only took regular physics and got a 660 on the Physics SAT..which isn't really that good. If I had the chance I prob would have taken AP Physics. But don't take it if its gonna stress you out. and yea pre calc is a good idea too in my opinion. Where in the US are you from?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By raheelanwar89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: March 29th, 2012, 06:25 PM
- By talib in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 15Last Post: July 25th, 2011, 07:33 PM
- By itachi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 18th, 2011, 09:27 AM
- By cali4niakuri in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 9th, 2008, 04:13 AM
- By worries in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: July 22nd, 2007, 08:17 PM
Tags for this Thread