Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Bio mcq's
- September 18th, 2012, 12:10 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2012
- 1 times
1. A source of light is passed through isolated chlorophyll solution.When source is removed, which light is emitted by solution?
B. Red- Orange
C. No light is emitted
D. Same as source of light
2. If a chromatid of chromosome is fragmented and then attaches again to centromere but in reverse shape, then this is called ?
A muscle condition resulting from the accumulation of lactic acid and ionic imbalance is called
B. Muscle fatigue
4.How many Calvin Cycles are required for synthesis of one molecule of glucose?
September 18th, 2012, 04:53 AM #2
1.A 2.C 3.B 4.BFear doesen't Exist anywhere Except in your MindSeptember 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM #3
I thought 2 was D actually.September 18th, 2012, 07:01 PM #4
1. b) (not certain)
Reason: Chlorophyll looks green to us because it absorbs blue light and red light while the green light passes through it or is reflected from it. This red and blue light energy that is absorbed by chlorophyll is what powers photosynthesis.
3. b) Muscle fatigue
4. b) 2September 18th, 2012, 10:45 PM #5September 19th, 2012, 04:42 PM #6
- Member Since
- Oct 2011
- 19 times
Regarding Question no 2. Can you tell me exactly in which chapters of the Fsc bio book I can find information relating to inversion and transposition? I cant find it anywhere :/September 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM #7
In inversion, the DNA codes simply get reversed, so GCA becomes ACG.
And I think transposition is simply the shift of DNA codes to another position in the chain. So inversion is an example of transposition.
I think this is it, but you can check the internet.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By red rose in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: October 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
- By iamscrewed in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: October 5th, 2012, 06:50 PM
- By jito234 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM
- By miss-areeba in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 34Last Post: March 28th, 2011, 02:16 PM
- By kishmish in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 3Last Post: October 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM