Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM #1
Canadian High School Grad considering Pakistan Med! (Need serious help! PLZ)
I have been trying to read this board, and I tried reading other forums online, but I am still very lost.
I am not sure how to even begin. I am definitely going to go university in Canada for the fall/winter session 2007-2008, just to see how it goes and if I can do well enough to consider studying in Canada.
But in the mean time, I want to get started on Med School Applications for the 2008-2009 session in Pakistan.
I have tried looking online at Pakistani Medical Colleges, but half of the websites are not working, and the half that do work are not informative enough!
1) How do I start? I have my diploma, do I contact IBCC. What I hear about 20% being taken off, that is true? Why do they do that?!!!!
2) Being a Canadian, we don't write SATs for uni/college entrance. Do I still have to do that? If I do, how do I start on that?
3) If anyone can just tell me the general admission dates/deadlines (not that they are fixed for Pakistan anyway), and how to get started on this!
Please and thank you!July 22nd, 2007, 08:17 PM #2
Worries, your post has been viewed 30 Times! The reason no one is replying is because ALL of your questions have been answered.
I think I have the right to say this once too
"Search the Forum, All of your questions have been answered!"
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: May 25th, 2016, 03:31 AM
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: April 25th, 2015, 01:32 PM
- By MissSI in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: December 9th, 2011, 12:26 AM
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: October 10th, 2010, 08:07 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 12th, 2007, 10:43 PM