Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- October 3rd, 2012, 09:13 PM #1
Help Regarding Wah Medical College
My uncle (friend of my father) is currently of Colonel rank in wah cantt.
He is saying that he can help me regarding admission in wah medical college . now he is asking me how can i help you and Im unaware of these talks.
So what should i answer him ?
(1) by doing safarish or
(2) by mentioning his name and rank on admission form ?
P.S : if i mention his name and rank in admission form then is it compulsory for me to be his son ?
any sort of help will be of great worth and my UHS aggregate is 79.20 %
Thankyou.October 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM #2
If I were you, just for the sake of fairness, I wouldn't mention my uncle at all unless they ask for him. Or if you meet them personally, you can ask them if there are any special privileges for army relatives. You should mention it when you are introducing yourself in person. Because in all honesty, it could work both ways meaning your plan could backfire.
I wouldn't see the point of it either, your aggregate of 79.20% is more than enough for admission in Wah if I'm not wrong. I think you only need like a 74% but you should get this confirmed.October 4th, 2012, 12:44 AM #3
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- 133 times
@heartbreak. Agreed. You don't need anyone's help to get into Wah Medical College. Your hard work and aggregate is well enough to enter it by yourself. 79.20% is more than enough to get selected for Wah Medical College. Though you don't need like 74%. Last time, wah's merit was 78%, so 79 is more than safe to get into Wah.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By wind in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 10th, 2012, 06:26 PM
- By Maha Khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 15th, 2012, 12:40 PM
- By museeb.abbas in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 30th, 2012, 06:46 PM
- By shakeelyousaf in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM
- By Fizzy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: March 23rd, 2007, 01:24 PM